Article 1 Consent of the Terms
Welcome to this site. Imperial Palace Boutique Hotel (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") will provide the Service to you subject to your agreement to this Agreement (the "Terms") and if you agree to the terms of this Agreement, And the use of the Services by you will be governed by these Terms and Conditions. The matters not specified in this Agreement shall be governed by the Telecommunications Basic Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Regulations for Review of the Telecommunications Ethics Committee, the Code of Ethics for Telecommunications, the Program Protection Act, and related regulations.
Article 2 (Specification and Amendment of Terms)
1. The Site shall provide the initial service screen (front page) of the Website so that users can know the contents of this Agreement, the name of the addressee, the name of the administrator, the name of the person in charge of personal information protection and contact information (telephone, fax, e- Posted in.
2. This Site is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including without limitation, the laws governing the regulation of the Terms, the Electronic Commerce Act, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, Can be revised.
3. In case of revising the terms of this website, the date of application and reasons for revision shall be specified and notified from the 7th day before the application date to the day before the effective date on the initial screen of this site together with the current terms.
4. The Site will provide services to you subject to your agreement to the Terms and if you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Will be applied first.
5. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to regularly visit the Web to confirm changes to these Terms and Conditions. The site is not responsible for any damages incurred by users who do not know the changed terms.
6. Members may request withdrawal (termination) of membership if they do not agree to the changed terms, and if they continue to use the service after 7 days from the effective date of the changed terms Will be considered.
7. The matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Basic Telecommunications Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Regulations for Review of the Telecommunications Ethics Committee, the Code of Ethics for Telecommunications, the Program Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 3 (Definition of Terms)
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. Users: Those who receive the services provided by the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Usage contract: It is a contract to be concluded between this site and users regarding use of the service.
3. Entering: Completing the service usage contract by filling in the information on the application form provided by the site and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
4. Members: Those who are registered with the site by providing personal information necessary for membership to the site and who can use the information and services of the site.
5. User ID (ID): Identification of the user and the combination of letters and numbers selected by the user for use by the user and granted by the site.
6. Password (PW): Confirms whether the user is the same member as the registered member, and for the protection of his / her personal information on the communication, the combination of letters and numbers
7. Withdrawal (Termination): Termination by the member
8. Terms not defined in these Terms and Conditions are defined in separate Terms and Conditions for the individual Services.
Chapter 2 Establishment and termination of use contract
Article 4 (Establishment of Use Contract)
2. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by clicking the "I Accept" button on the relevant site at the time of applying.
Article 5 (Membership and Withdrawal)
1. Membership registration is to complete the registration by recording the required information on the online registration form provided by the applicant.
2. You may cancel your subscription for the following subscription to this site.
1) When you apply using the name of another person
2) When the contents of the membership application form is false or applied
3) When applying for the purpose of hindering social well-being or morals
4) When you interfere with other people's use of our site services or take actions such as stealing the information
5) If you use this site to act prohibited by law and this agreement.
6) When the membership requirements set by the site are not fulfilled
3. The Site reserves the right to suspend the use of the Service until the reason for any of the following conditions is satisfied:
1) When the service capacity is insufficient
2) If there is a technical reason
4. The services provided by the site are as follows, and the content of the service to be changed can be announced to the user and the service specified below can be changed and provided.
1) Any service that the site develops on its own or provides through consultation with other organizations
5. If there is a change in the registration details, the member must notify the site of the change immediately by other means such as modification of the member's information.
6. You may withdraw (terminate) your membership at any time if you do not intend to be provided with the services provided by the site after your membership.
Article 6 (User ID Assignment and Change)
1. The Site grants the User ID to the User as provided in the Terms and Conditions.
2. User ID can not be changed in principle. If you want to change due to unavoidable reason, you have to cancel the ID and re-enter.
3. User ID can be changed at the request of user or company when it falls under each of the following cases.
1) When the user ID is registered with the user's phone number or resident registration number, etc., and there is concern about invasion of privacy
2) If you give a dislike to other people or you are in a bad mood
3) Any other reasonable cause
4. User is responsible for the management of service user ID and password. The responsibility for the use of the service caused by negligent management or the illegal use by the third party is the responsibility of the user and the site is not responsible for it.
5. Other matters related to the management and modification of personal information of users shall be determined by the site.
Article 7 (Consent to Use of Member Information)
2. Membership information on this site is collected, used, managed and protected as follows.
1) Collection of Personal Information: This site collects your information through the information you provide when you enter into our services.
2) Use of Personal Information: We will not disclose or distribute your personal information collected by us in connection with the provision of this site to third parties without your consent. However, in cases where there is a request by the state agency under the provisions of the Act, such as the Basic Act on Telecommunications, a request for criminal investigation, a request by the Information and Communications Ethics Committee, or a request made by other related laws and ordinances, This is not the case if you have personally disclosed personal information you have provided on this site.
3) Management of personal information: You may modify / delete your personal information from time to time in the management of personal information of service for protection and management of personal information. You can also change / adjust the information that you think is unnecessary.
4) Protection of personal information: Only you can view / modify / delete your personal information, which is managed entirely by your ID and password. Therefore, you should not give your ID and password to others, and you must log out and close your web browser window at the end of your work. (This may be done by using your computer in public places such as Internet cafes or libraries that share your computer with others. If you do so, it is necessary to protect your information.)
3. You consent to the use of the Site on the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and that the Site collects and uses the Member Information described in the Application in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Article 8 (User's Information Security)
1. From the moment you complete the sign-up process, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you enter, and you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from the use of your ID and password.
2. You are responsible for all management of your ID and password, and if you discover that your ID or password has been used in an unauthorized manner, you must report it immediately to this site. Members are responsible for all claims arising from non-reporting.
3. The user must log-out correctly at the end of use of this site service, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the third party's misuse of information about you, The site is not responsible.
Chapter 3 Use of Services
Article 9 (Service Hours)
1. Service hours are 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, unless there is a special obstacle to the business or technology of the site.
2. Except the day or time set by this site due to the necessity of periodic check etc. during the use time of Paragraph 1.
Article 10 (Notice of suspension and suspension of service)
1. You acknowledge and agree that if the contents of any messages or other communication messages stored or transmitted on the Site's services are not retained or removed due to national emergency, power failure, service facility failure or other force majeure outside the scope of the site, In the event of failure to transmit or other loss of communication data, the site shall not be held responsible.
2. If the service is to be permanently suspended due to the circumstances of this website,
The liver is 15 days.
3. The Site may temporarily amend, modify and discontinue the service after the notice has been made, and it shall not be liable to you or any third party.
4. The Site may temporarily suspend the service without notice due to unavoidable reasons such as urgent system inspection, expansion or replacement, and the service provided by the Site for the reason You can abort.
5. The Site may limit or discontinue all or part of the Services in the event that it is unable to provide normal service due to national emergencies, power outages, failure of service facilities, or excessive use of services. However, in this case, the reasons and the period are notified to the user in advance or after.
6. This site can not be notified in advance in case of interruption of service due to reasons which can not be controlled by this site (system administrator's intention, errorless disk failure, system down, etc.) Etc.) will not be notified in case of system failure due to intentional negligence.
7. The site may divide the service into specific ranges and specify the available hours for each range separately. However, in this case, we will announce the contents.
8. The Site may, at its sole discretion, limit or discontinue your use of the Services or terminate your use of the Services without your consent if you have acted in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions. In this case, this site may prohibit the above users from accessing.
Article 11 (Providing Information and Publication of Promotion Materials)
1. The site may provide you with information on how to use the service on its homepage, e-mail or letter-posting.
2. The Site may display promotional materials that are deemed appropriate or are of public interest to the Service.
Article 12 (Management and Operation of the Site's Posts)
1. You have the right to the content of the post you post.
2. The site reserves the right to edit and move the contents of this website without prior notice.
1) You post a post that is found to be in violation of these Terms of Service, or that is considered to be commercial, illegal, obscene, or vulgar.
2) In the case of content that defamates another member or a third party by defamation or slander.
3) In case of violation of public order and morals
4) If it is recognized as being connected with criminal activity
5) In case of infringement of copyright or other rights of third party
6) In case of violation of other related laws
3. You are solely responsible for any civil or criminal liability arising from your posts infringing the copyrights of others.
Article 13 (Restrictions on Use of Services)
1. If the information you provide is found to be false or there are reasonable grounds to believe that it is false, we may suspend your use of the Service in whole or in part, I do not bear responsibility for.
2. The Site may limit or suspend the use of the Service at any time if you have acted in violation of the terms of this Agreement, including Article 15 (Membership Obligations). In this case, our site may prohibit your access.
Chapter 4 Obligations and Responsibilities
Article 14 (Obligations of the Site)
1. This site is prohibited by laws and regulations, and does not violate the morality of the law, and has an obligation to provide continuous and stable service.
2. This site does not disclose or distribute the personal information of the member to others without the consent of the user. However, this shall not apply to cases where there is a request from a related country institution, etc. in accordance with related laws such as telecommunication related laws and regulations.
3. The site must have a security system to protect the user's personal information (including credit information) so that the user can safely use the site services.
4. This site is not responsible for the use of the service due to the reason of the user.
Article 15 (Membership Obligations)
1. The information required at the time of membership registration must be filled out accurately. In addition, you must maintain and update the information about you already provided so that it is correct information, and the member should not allow third party to use his / her ID and password.
2. Members may not use the service without prior consent of the site to make any profit.
3. Members may not copy, reproduce, change, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise use the information obtained by using this site service without giving prior consent of the site or provide it to others.
4. Members shall not engage in any of the following acts in connection with the use of this site service.
1) Misuse of other members' passwords and IDs
2) transmit, post, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit content that is vulgar, obscene, insulting, threatening, or otherwise violates privacy of others;
3) Disguising the source of the content transmitted through the service
4) posting, posting, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting content that is not available under the law or contract
5) posting, posting, sending by e-mail or other means infringing on patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others;
6) posting, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting advertisements, promotional materials, spam, lucky letters, pyramid organizations or any other form of solicitation not authorized by the site
7) Collecting or storing personal information of other users
8) Acts related to criminal activity or other criminal activity
9) Dealing with goodwill and other social order
10) To defame or insult others' honor
11) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others
12) Acts of hacking or disseminating computer virus
13) Continuously transmit certain contents such as advertisement information against the will of others
14) Any act that may interfere with or prevent the safe operation of the service
15) Changes to the information posted on this site.
16) Other acts contrary to Article 53 (1) of the Telecommunications Business Act and Article 16 of the Enforcement Decree of the Telecommunications Business Act
Chapter 5 Others
Article 16 (Ownership of the Site)
1. The intellectual property rights and other rights relating to the services provided by this site, the necessary software, images, marks, logos, designs, service names, information and trademarks are owned by this site.
2. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, sell, distribute, manufacture, transfer, re-license, lien or otherwise transfer, You may not engage in any commercial use, and you may not allow a third party to do so.
Article 17 (Prohibition of Transfer)
The member can not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status of use contract to another person, and can not provide it as collateral.
Article 18 (Indemnity)
We will not be liable for any damages incurred by members in connection with the services provided free of charge, except for the criminal acts that the site deliberately committed.
Article 19 (Disclaimer)
1. The Site is exempted from liability for the provision of the Service if the Service can not be provided due to natural disasters, war or other force majeure.
2. The Site is exempted from any liability in the event that a telecommunications carrier suspends or fails to provide telecommunication services and any damage is incurred.
3. The site is exempted from liability for damage caused by unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement, periodic inspection and construction of facilities for service.
4. This site is not responsible for any damages caused by user's computer error or if the member has misrepresented personal information and e-mail address.
5. The Site has no obligation to assure or represent any opinion or information displayed on the Service and does not endorse, object to, or modify any opinions expressed by members or third parties. In no event will you be liable for any gain or loss of any kind based on the information contained in the Service.
6. The Site assumes no liability for the merchandise trade or monetary transactions between the members or between the member and the third party through the service and assumes responsibility for the benefits that the member expects to use the service Do not.
7. The Site shall not be responsible for any damages arising from any loss or damage that you may expect to receive from the Service or from any data obtained through the Service, and that Member shall not be liable for any information, data, Is not supported.
8. We will not be liable for any damages caused by your intention or negligence in connection with your use of the Service.
9. This site does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and quality of the contents provided by the subscriber or other related organizations, other than the services provided by the site. Therefore, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind caused by your use of the above. In addition, the Site does not take any responsibility to compensate the user for the mental damage caused by using the service and other users.
Article 20 (Competent Court)
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service,
1. (Effective Date) This Agreement will be effective on August 02, 2017.